Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How I Make Extra Money Online - MyPoints

MyPoints is another site that lets you earn points for things you already do online.  I have been a member of MyPoints for at least 7 years, and I have cashed out multiple times for restaurant gift cards, Target gift cards, etc.

You get points for shopping at your favorite sites, but I prefer to use Ebates for this purpose.

Once you sign up for MyPoints, you will receive special offer e-mails, most of them are a "click" offer that you earn 5 points just for reading/clicking.  5 points doesn't seem like much, but if you read a couple emails a day, just for a few seconds of work, over a few months you'll have enough to cash out to get a gift card to one of your favorite stores.  Some of the offers are 5 points to click, and 25 if you sign up for the site's mailing list, etc. More points if you make a purchase, but you have to go through their site to get to the site you want to purchase from.

They also send out surveys that you can do for 50 points or so, or 10 points if you don't qualify.  I usually ignore the surveys since I do surveys for so many different companies, but, you can do this if you like.

You also get a small amount of points for referring new members, so if you are interested in trying out the site, let me know and I will get you a referral sent to your email!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment