Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

How I Make Extra Money - MyCokeRewards

My Coke Rewards is a website that you can use to enter points from Coca-Cola products. The points are available on many products, for example, a 20-ounce bottle has a 3-point code on the cap, and a 12-pack of cans has a 10-point code inside the box.

I have been saving Coke reward points for several years now and I have redeemed for some great prizes. A couple years back I redeemed a bunch of codes for 2 photo books, prints, and photo posters from Snapfish, and most recently, I redeemed points for a $25 Home Depot gift card.

The rewards change frequently, so if you don't see any rewards you are interested now, they will change soon.

I think it's worth it to save these points if you buy or drink Coca-Cola products. We don't buy these frequently, but over time you save a lot of points.

A few examples of other rewards:
There are several magazine subscriptions available for 200 points or under.
30 prints from Snapfish - 50 points
$5 Chili's Gift Card - 150 points

So as you can see, these points can add up. We buy Coke products for holiday parties, the occasional drink I purchase at work, and then I enter the points on the site. You can get some great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment