Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tanger Outlet Tips & Tricks

One of my favorite places to shop is the Tanger Outlet.  We have one about 20 minutes from home, in Washington PA. I love to shop their clearance section! I don't shop a lot, but when I have gone I have found some great deals!  One of my favorite shopping trips ever was at the Old Navy at the outlets, the ladies clearance was 50 cents a piece!

The e-mail I just received from them suggests using the Tanger Outlet app for your phone.  If you use the app you can get a $10 gift card.  I haven't tried this yet, but I definitely plan on trying it out!

If you are a AAA member, you can get a free coupon book at the Shopper Services desk!

Also, before going to the outlet, check out for coupons here.  Also make sure you bring any retail store coupons you may have!!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment