Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rewards Program - Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards

Huggies has a rewards program called Enjoy the Ride Rewards.  You can find codes inside Huggies and Pull ups packages, but they also offer free promotional codes. You can earn points by taking short polls/surveys and watching videos.

The points are mainly redeemable for contest entries or donations. 

If you wish to donate, for 16 points you can diaper a baby for a day.  The points go to Huggies program called "Every Little Bottom".  The site says that 1 in 20 moms struggle with diaper needs and have actually cleaned out and reused wet or soiled diapers.  I cannot imagine not having the diapers I need for my child, so if a few minutes of your time can help diaper a child, please consider donating points!

Here is a free code to get started:
BJXFQ-NXHSW-TFPGB

Coupon Geek has many codes available on her blog.  This is one of my favorite blogs, and one of the blogs that inspired me to start my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment