Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

5 A Day from Couponing to Disney

If you haven't been to the Couponing to Disney site, you're missing out!  Her site is wonderful for many reasons, but one of my favorite features on her site is the 5-a-day.

The 5-a-day is a campaign to write to companies to get coupons.  This site lists 5 companies each day, and the links to their contact page.  You can fill out your information, and I always include a compliment on their products.  In the past few weeks I have done a few of these and I actually received some coupons this week.  I wrote to Smart Ones that I like their meals, especially the Orange Chicken Meal (it tastes like chinese food to me!) and they sent me four coupons for 75 cents off a meal.  If you have a complaint about a product, go ahead and write that if you feel like it, but I almost always choose a specific product that I like and write about that.  Be sincere...

This is a good way to get special coupons that you can use for what you buy specifically, or receive coupons for products that aren't usually in the papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment